Oh, thank the Norns to be blessed with a kindred presence.
He relaxed, if only some, to this comforting knowledge and against his greater inhibition, Sinner searched for the arm of the King and touched him at the wrist.
Clouded eyes searched to determine a rough estimate as to where Liege stood, though it seemed that he stood directly before him.
'Never have I been so grateful to hear your voice,' Sinner sighed, looking over Liege's shoulder as he spoke, 'I've fallen under ill circumstance—cursed into blindness…'
Cursed into blindness? Liege frowned, while his arm winding it’s way about Sinner’s waist as he moved to guide him. “Ymir, I’m glad I approached you. You poor thing…would you like to go back to your house? Mine? And how long does this curse of yours last? Perhaps I could help see you through it…”
It was maddening, this blindness.
He felt himself become increasingly on-edge; that any noise, any glimmer of light registered in the black served to hinder him. He felt so horribly exposed in the face of a public domain and without guidance, but Stigr was a long ways off, and he could not rely on the aid of a stranger.
So when he heard a motion of someone - he sensed it was a person - linger behind him, Sinner made a turn, voice low with underlying threat, ’Who’s there?’
“It is Liege,” said the king, announcing himself. “I was just…I’ve just come back from a bookstore and cafe, and I thought I saw you running about. You look distressed; do you mind if I accompany you to wherever you’re headed next?” he asks, clueless as to Sinner’s state.
[he rests against the tree, rubbing his eyes with his palms, dropping the bow in his lap. he’d left Mjolnir back on Asgard. she was a prince’s weapon]
I can’t help but see… [a frustrated gesture] you aren’t a monster. but i was told and… the stories…
[he wanted to accept this, to learn to like, to love this form. he truly did.]
I never thought of myself as a monster.
[ he feels pity for the other, pity and sympathy. both are rare for the young jotunn; he is normally cold, calculating, and rude. but he can’t do any of that, not to thor. ]
I know that on Asgard, they teach that the jotunns are a bloodthirsty race, a race of murderers and monsters. But we are not. I am no monster, as you said; and you, Thor, you are no monster. This I promise you.
Monsters are not born; monsters are made. Monster is a characteristic, a personality, not a race. You are no monster, Thor.
[he averted his eyes. he’d grown up knowing- thinking that the Jotnar were beasts, and it was hard to get rid of that predjudice. he forced himself to look. they were the same, and he hardly thought loki a monster.
it was hard not to think of himself as one.]
I was always told… [lies. but as deeply ingrained in him as to be truths] I’m sorry. I am trying. [he was. he had no place on Asgard now it was known what he was, he had to learn to accept Jotunheim.
he leaned against the log with a heavy sigh]
[ Loki gave a quiet sigh. perhaps he had been too hard on the other jotunn; he could only imagine what it must have been like to discover his true heritage, to having grown up and been fed lies… ]
I know, Thor.
[ he murmurs softly, looking over at the other, his eyes apologetic. ]
I am sorry I have pushed you so hard. You are trying, and it is a truly commendable effort. I can only imagine how difficult this must be.
[he’d been trained in the use of most weapons, as befitted a prince of Asgard. but he stopped with all but sword and hammer quickly. he did not know how to use a bow]
[he drew in a deep breath. cold skin on cold felt normal, natural, and he tried to accept that it was. that he was… jotun. he aimed, he drew in a deep breath, and he let the string go.
it twanged against his wrist and the arrow went the wrong way.]
[ with some hope he’d watched that arrow fly, but he found it dashed soon enough. ]
You are over-thinking it.
[ those words were a near growl, spoken as Loki casted a spell to retrieve that arrow. this had been Thor’s issue from day one; he could not accept the fact that he was just as jotunn as the lither man standing next to him. ]
This is who you are, Thor. Look. [he held up his arm, placing it next to Thor’s. the skin was the same, save for a few raised markings on Loki’s skin.] You are a jotunn, and that is something to be proud of. Not ashamed. Now come, sit; you must ‘cool off’ before trying to shoot again.
[ he sighed, sitting down on the forest floor, resting against a felled tree trunk. ]
Odinson, you must relax.
[ thin hands slide over Odinson’s larger, broader shoulders, which Loki pushes down on. then those hands then slide over the larger’s arms, and Loki shifts, lowering the one that is outstretched just an inch. when Loki speaks again, it is in a near-whisper, his voice mingling with the soft sounds of the forest that surrounds them. ]
—-Relax. Aim for your prey. Take a deep breath in; now, let the arrow fly.
His leg shifted up on the bed, moving to bend, effectively pressing he and his lover’s hips together even more flush than before. The pleasure was mounting, causing his pants to become uncomfortably tight, and he groaned, kissing Fandral again, with hunger. “Fandral,” he groaned, raking his nails down the older’s back. “Mmh, please — please…”
“It is all right; it was your kill. I am sorry for having intruded.”
- "Are you going to beg?"
- "That was not a suggestion…”
- "Can’t you see I’m only trying to protect you?"
- "There, that should keep you quiet."
- "If I can’t have you, no one can."
- "If I see you talking to anyone else, I’ll kill them."
- "You’re so lovely with that terrified expression…”
- "Why do you look so scared? I only wanted to play…
- "You’re already falling asleep, don’t fight it…"
- "This leash is such a flattering color on you…"
- "I’ll break your legs so you don’t run away."
- "You were with someone else, I know it!"
- "You don’t want me to gag you, do you?"
- "Doesn’t our love being forbidden make it even more romantic?"
- "You make cute expressions when you’re asleep and all alone…"
- "I’ve always been there for you even when you didn’t realize it."
- "Forget a big wedding, who needs to know?"
- "I prefer you to be mine, all mine."
- "I wonder how your scream sounds…"
- "That’s not good enough, I want to own you completely…”
- "No one will love you like I do."
- "How is my love so terrible?"
- "I’ve held back for too long…"
- "Tell me you love me… tell me you need me…”
- "I want to feel you from the inside…"
- "You can beg better than that…"
- "Shhh, it’s okay baby. I won’t hurt you…"
- "I love it when you’re feisty…”
- "This can just be some funny story we’ll tell our children someday."
- "So silly of you to change your number; you should’ve known I’d find it."
- "I’m sorry about that. You know how crazy you make me, darling."
- “No, please don’t make me…”
- "I’d rather die."
- "You might have me but you’ll never own me completely…"
- "What do you want with me?"
- "Please, I won’t tell anyone, please…"
- "How could you!"
- "Leave me alone."
- "Don’t touch me."
- "I trusted you…"
- "Stop, please…”
- "Help! Someone help me!"
- "So you killed my friends?!"
- "You promised you’d never hurt me…"
- "Will you let me out this once? I’ll behave, I promise!"
- "How can you say we’re meant to be?"
- "Oh my god! You’re insane!"
- "A restraining order is what you’ll get!"
- "What’s going on? Where am I?"
- "W-wait, can’t we talk about this?!"
- "I never said I hated you, so please. Please stop this!”
- "You’re starting to scare me…"
- "I’ll never love you."
- "But I’m with someone else."
- "He/She’ll save me, you’ll see…"
- "N-no, not there!"
- "Why are you being so demanding, you don’t own me!"
- "Stop, I can’t take it!"
- "W-why can’t I move?"
- "I’ll do what you say, please don’t hurt him/her!"
- "…you wouldn’t dare."
- "I’m sorry, I’m so s-sorry…"
Loki inhaled slowly, before exhaling shakily. How many times had Fandral just said his name? Loki groaned, his breath tickling Fandral’s lips, as he pressed his hips up against his lover’s. “D-darling, please….mmh, d-don’t tease…”